Monday, December 21, 2009

Cow jumps six feet onto owner’s roof

London: A cow left its owners scratching their heads after jumping six feet onto the roof. The animal was caught standing on the sloping roof by neighbour William de Cothi, who couldn’t believe his eyes and quickly took a snap to prove he wasn’t making it up.

Cothi said: “I was looking out of my window when I saw the cow. At first I thought that it was an illusion and that it was in the background and not really on the roof. But after a closer look I could see it was actually on the roof.”

The house owner in Somerset, fearing a break-in, called police after returning home. Police said: “If it wasn’t for the photo we wouldn’t have known a cow was responsible.”

The photograph taken by neighbour William de Cothi, shows the cow on the roof with a couple of others below in the background

No comments: